Sirha Europain, the leading bakery-pastry show, is reserved for professionals.
PORTE DE VERSAILLES - PARIS
1 Place de la Porte de Versailles, 75015 Paris
The ticket office will be open from the end of September and is subject to the sending of professional proof.
Once your badge has been generated, you will have access to the VISA invitation request form.
The badge is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
For children under 13, free access on presentation of proof of identity and no badge creation.
Free invitation request
FOR FOOD SERVICE PROFESSIONALS AND AFFILIATES ONLY
Submit your badge request by completing the form in the "I have another profile" section of the ticket office, with proof depending on your status (Professional, business being created, student, unemployed, etc.). Our team will validate or not your request as soon as possible, however it can take up to 72 hours or more. We thank you for your understanding.
For your stay in Paris, discover a wide selection of hotels at attractive prices made by our partner Revolugo.
Access to the show
For quick access to Sirha Europain, we advise you to use public transport, which allows you to avoid road traffic and arrive at Porte de Versailles in complete tranquillity.
- line 12, Porte de Versailles station
- line 8, Balard station + 5/10min walk
- Lines T2 and T3a, Porte de Versailles–Parc des Expositions stop
- Line 80, Porte de Versailles – Parc des Expositions Stop
- Line 39, Desnouettes stop + 6min walk or Tramway line T3a
- Line 89, Georges Brassens stop + 12min walk or Tramway line T3a
Access in bus from the different parisian train stations:
• Train station Gare de Montparnasse
- line 89, Georges Brassens stop+ 12min walk or Tramway line T3a
• Train station Austerlitz/Train station Gare de Lyon/ Train station Gare de Bercy
- From the train station gare d’Austerlitz, line 89, Georges Brassens stop + 12min walk or Tramway line T3a
• Train station Gare du Nord/Gare de l’est (7min walk between the 2 stations)
- From the train station gare du nord, line 39, Desnouettes stop + 6min walk or Tramway line T3a
• Train station Gare St Lazare
- line 80, Porte de Versailles – Parc des Expositions stop
From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport:
- Take the RoissyBus to Paris–Opéra, then take Metro Line 8 (direction Balard) to Madeleine, and change to Line 12 (direction Mairie d’Issy) to Porte de Versailles–Parc des Expositions station
- Take the RER B (direction Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse) to Cité Universitaire station, then take tramway T3 (direction Pont du Garigliano) to Porte de Versailles–Parc des Expositions stop
From Orly airport:
- Take the Orlyval train to Antony, then the RER B to Cité Universitaire, change to the tramway T3 and get off at the Porte de Versailles–Parc des expositions stop
- Take the Orlybus to Denfert-Rochereau, then the RER B to Cité Universitaire, change to the tramway T3 and get off at the Porte de Versailles–Parc des expositions stop
Paris Expo Porte de Versailles: 1, place de la Porte de Versailles, Paris
- Car Park 1: 2, rue d’Oradour-sur-Glane, Paris
- Car Park A1 gate: Rue Marcel Yol, 92170 Vanves